Duralink Metal Twin Pop-Up Trundle Bed in Black by Humble Abode
- Duralink Deck Lends Firm Even Support
- Convenient, Storable Sleeping Surfaces
- Sturdy Construction, Designed for Long Life and Safety
- Universal Brackets, Reinforced Corners
- Collapsible Trundle for Storage, Easily Lifts Up
- Common for Children, Sleep-Overs and Guests
Availability: In stock
- Free Shipping to the front door on all orders (Beware competitor curbside delivery).
- An appointment person will call to schedule a Furniture Specialty delivery.
- Important Additional Shipping Details.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
The Ultimate in Function! "One of the most functional pieces of furniture you can buy". A Humble Abode Duralink Metal Twin Pop-Up Trundle Bed is a smart choice for many reasons. The metal trundle bed set can be used in the following four ways:
1. Space Saving Single Twin Bed - Leave the trundle rolled under the high rise frame and you literally add square feet to your home.
2. Drawer Trundle Bed - Roll the trundle out but leave it in the down position, like a drawer trundle bed. This is the most common use for kids and sleep-overs and that type of situation.
3. King Size Bed - Pop the trundle bed up next to the high rise bed frame and you create a king size bed, perfect for couples.
4. Two Separate Twin Beds - The trundle unit is mobile and can be taken to a separate room or against the opposite wall from the high rise frame. Even when using the trundle as a separate stand alone twin bed, the trundle will pop to the normal bed height, which is especially important for elderly people who might have difficulty getting in and out of a bed that is low to the ground.
Trundle Bed Mattress Requirements: All Humble Abode daybeds and trundle beds, and nearly all others require a mattress that is 8" thick or less and standard twin size. Humble Abode has teamed up with Sealy, the largest mattress manufacturer in the world, to offer a very comfortable trundle mattress at a great price. Keep in mind that while the top part of a daybed or trundle bed does not have a thickness requirement, it is a good idea to get both mattresses identical so that when you pop the trundle up to create a king size bed, both mattresses will be even.
The Original Duralink Metal Twin Pop-Up Trundle Bed Exclusively sold by Humble Abode!
Please note: Mattresses are sold separately.
DimensionsHigh Rise FrameWidth:38 1/2"Length:78 1/4"Height:15 1/4"TrundleWidth:38 1/2"Length:72"Collapsed Height:6"Elevated Height:15 1/4"Total Weight Limit:250 lbs
- Trundle bed Review by Liz
The bed and trundle were easy to put together. I like the simplicity of it and also the fact it does not take up a lot of space. Perfect for visiting family & friends.
(Posted on 11/26/14)
- trundell bed Review by Martin Weisman
The bed came as advertised. It was not hard put together and the high rise portion was already put together. My only issue was that the height of the trundell should have higher by about 2 inches to more easily accomodate a standard sized twin mattress.
(Posted on 11/23/14)
- bed Review by Brenda Fox
The bed was easy enough for one person to put it together. High quality and sturdy. It was a pleasnt surprise to find out it was made in the USA.
(Posted on 11/15/14)
- Recent purchase Review by S. Scott
just bought a wrought iron day bed from Humble abode online.
my siter had bpought the same bed and was satisfied. I ordered the same bed, they delivered it within the limited time frame we had to work with. No damage issues. also purchase the pop-up trundle. when together easily. Looks beautiful. So far am very pleased. only glitch we had thick mattresses had to raise the bed so the trundle to move in and out underneath. Not a major issue for me. liked having the extra space and found decorative wood bed raisers at bed bath & beyond. was worth the price.
(Posted on 10/24/14)
- Trundle bed frame Review by Carolyne Moore
If you have to use highest setting, bolt head prevents use of shortest setting. Frame is wobbly when horizontal frame doesn't meet vertical pieces. I added a a bolt on each side connection. Could use some design adjustment. maybe rout out room for bolt head on end allowing rest of frame to touch.
(Posted on 9/9/14)
- tundle beds Review by Lissa Ladd
I purchased 2 trundle bed sets. I am very happy with my selection and they were easy to put together.
(Posted on 9/5/14)
- Daybed Review by Dale
Perfect for what we wanted it for; granddaughter or overnight guests. Not too bulky, just right!
(Posted on 9/3/14)
- Review of day/trundle bed Review by Margaret Craig
Haven't set it up yet but it's unpacked and appears to be exactly what we wanted. Delivery was as expected. Need to purchase
(Posted on 8/18/14)
- Trundlebed frame Review by Faye Moore
My trundle bed arrived in good shape. So far, I am pleased with the quality. I am only disappointed in not receiving the mattress. I cannot use the trundle until it arrives.
(Posted on 8/10/14)
- LOVE MY NEW TRUNDLE BED Review by Beverly
I'm so pleased with my new trundle bed. Can't believe that you have created a very versatile bed that saves space, can have 2 twin beds, can make it to a king bed or a daybed. Love it how sturdy everything is. It was easy to assemble as well. I highly recommend this product. :-)
(Posted on 7/23/14)