Duralink Metal Twin Pop-Up Trundle Bed in Black by Humble Abode
- Duralink Deck Lends Firm Even Support
- Convenient, Storable Sleeping Surfaces
- Sturdy Construction, Designed for Long Life and Safety
- Universal Brackets, Reinforced Corners
- Collapsible Trundle for Storage, Easily Lifts Up
- Common for Children, Sleep-Overs and Guests
Availability: In stock
- Free Shipping to the front door on all orders (Beware competitor curbside delivery).
- An appointment person will call to schedule a Furniture Specialty delivery.
- Important Additional Shipping Details.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
The Ultimate in Function! "One of the most functional pieces of furniture you can buy". A Humble Abode Duralink Metal Twin Pop-Up Trundle Bed is a smart choice for many reasons. The metal trundle bed set can be used in the following four ways:
1. Space Saving Single Twin Bed - Leave the trundle rolled under the high rise frame and you literally add square feet to your home.
2. Drawer Trundle Bed - Roll the trundle out but leave it in the down position, like a drawer trundle bed. This is the most common use for kids and sleep-overs and that type of situation.
3. King Size Bed - Pop the trundle bed up next to the high rise bed frame and you create a king size bed, perfect for couples.
4. Two Separate Twin Beds - The trundle unit is mobile and can be taken to a separate room or against the opposite wall from the high rise frame. Even when using the trundle as a separate stand alone twin bed, the trundle will pop to the normal bed height, which is especially important for elderly people who might have difficulty getting in and out of a bed that is low to the ground.
Trundle Bed Mattress Requirements: All Humble Abode daybeds and trundle beds, and nearly all others require a mattress that is 8" thick or less and standard twin size. Humble Abode has teamed up with Sealy, the largest mattress manufacturer in the world, to offer a very comfortable trundle mattress at a great price. Keep in mind that while the top part of a daybed or trundle bed does not have a thickness requirement, it is a good idea to get both mattresses identical so that when you pop the trundle up to create a king size bed, both mattresses will be even.
The Original Duralink Metal Twin Pop-Up Trundle Bed Exclusively sold by Humble Abode!
Please note: Mattresses are sold separately.
DimensionsHigh Rise FrameWidth:38 1/2"Length:78 1/4"Height:15 1/4"TrundleWidth:38 1/2"Length:72"Collapsed Height:6"Elevated Height:15 1/4"Total Weight Limit:250 lbs
- Trundle bed frame Review by Carolyne Moore
If you have to use highest setting, bolt head prevents use of shortest setting. Frame is wobbly when horizontal frame doesn't meet vertical pieces. I added a a bolt on each side connection. Could use some design adjustment. maybe rout out room for bolt head on end allowing rest of frame to touch.
(Posted on 9/9/14)
- tundle beds Review by Lissa Ladd
I purchased 2 trundle bed sets. I am very happy with my selection and they were easy to put together.
(Posted on 9/5/14)
- Daybed Review by Dale
Perfect for what we wanted it for; granddaughter or overnight guests. Not too bulky, just right!
(Posted on 9/3/14)
- Review of day/trundle bed Review by Margaret Craig
Haven't set it up yet but it's unpacked and appears to be exactly what we wanted. Delivery was as expected. Need to purchase
(Posted on 8/18/14)
- Trundlebed frame Review by Faye Moore
My trundle bed arrived in good shape. So far, I am pleased with the quality. I am only disappointed in not receiving the mattress. I cannot use the trundle until it arrives.
(Posted on 8/10/14)
- LOVE MY NEW TRUNDLE BED Review by Beverly
I'm so pleased with my new trundle bed. Can't believe that you have created a very versatile bed that saves space, can have 2 twin beds, can make it to a king bed or a daybed. Love it how sturdy everything is. It was easy to assemble as well. I highly recommend this product. :-)
(Posted on 7/23/14)
- Trundle bed frame Review by Denise
Pictures on the directions page wasn't as clear as I would have liked it to be. Confusing directions. However, once I figured it out, it was pretty solid. They should list the tool you need on the directions too.
(Posted on 7/22/14)
- Five Stars Review by georgett berry
(Posted on 7/15/14)
- Duralink trundle bed Review by Laurie G.
Received the bed last week and it seems advertised. Assembly instructions left something to be desired. Height of stationary bed could be one of three different heights, but nowhere in instructions did it tell you which height would be level with the trundle when it is popped up. Consequently, our trundle is a bit lower than the other bed. Unable to re-do because of space restraints in our room. Oh well. Bed seems nice.
(Posted on 7/13/14)
- Duralink Twin Trundle Bed & Pop-Up Trundle Review by Karie
Had two relatively new twin size mattresses & was looking for a more compacted way to use them instead of taking up a lot of space in a seldom used guest bedroom. Ran across this frame & pop-up trundle, read the reviews, & placed my order. 2 large & 1 small box were delivered via freight truck about 10 days later. Pop-up bed was fully assembled & in its own box. Main bed frame required simple assembly. Put the mattresses on their frames, & rolled the pop-up underneath the main frame. My mattresses are 7" thick, & were placed directly onto the metal frame. I do not think thinner mattresses or foam would be comfortable if used in the same manner, unless a solid surface was added atop the springs. Had only two minor issues--one with a small metal shard on the frame that snagged the mattress cover, & a quick filing remedied that issue. Also, one of the pop-up's safety tabs was stuck in a closed position, but was freed up with a little prying. The pop-up trundle works easily, & raises to the same height as the main bed, creating a King size bed. It is also easy to close & put away. Afterwards, I put one of the twin bedspreads back on the bed & added a variety of pillows. I now have an attractive daybed off to the side of this room, & I am able to make better use of the space for other projects. I have already recommended this product to several of my friends & neighbors.
(Posted on 6/25/14)