Duralink Twin Pull Out Trundle Beds
- Duralink Deck Lends Firm Even Support
- Convenient, Storable Sleeping Surfaces
- Sturdy Construction, Designed for Long Life and Safety
- Universal Brackets, Reinforced Corners
- Collapsible Trundle for Storage, Easily Lifts Up
- Common For Children, Sleep-Overs and Guests
The Ultimate in Function! One of the most functional pieces of furniture you can buy. Humble Abode Duralink Trundle Beds are a smart choice for many reasons. The metal trundle bed set can be used in the following four ways:
1. Space Saving Single Twin Bed - Leave the trundle rolled under the high rise frame and you literally add square feet to your home.
2. Drawer Trundle Bed - Roll the trundle out but leave it in the down position, like a drawer trundle bed. This is the most common use for kids and sleep-overs and that type of situation.
3. King Size Bed - Pop the trundle bed up next to the high rise bed frame and you create a king size bed, perfect for couples.
4. Two Separate Twin Beds - The trundle unit is mobile and can be taken to a separate room or against the opposite wall from the high rise frame. Even when using the trundle as a separate stand alone twin bed, the trundle will pop to the normal bed height, which is especially important for elderly people who might have difficulty getting in and out of a bed that is low to the ground.
Trundle Bed Mattress Requirements: All Humble Abode daybeds and trundle beds, and nearly all others require a mattress that is 8" thick or less and standard twin size. Humble Abode has teamed up with Sealy, the largest mattress manufacturer in the world, to offer a very comfortable trundle mattress at a great price. Keep in mind that while the top part of a daybed or trundle bed does not have a thickness requirement, it is a good idea to get both mattresses identical so that when you pop the trundle up to create a king size bed, both mattresses will be even.
Name: Louis Mayor
Review Date: 1/30/13 4:08 AM
Excellent bed. Easy to handle and comfortable. Good and promt service from Humble Abode.
Review Date: 12/13/12 9:55 PM
very sturdy & great price. There was plenty of room for the trundle bed. Great for storage underneath.
Name: John Delperry
Review Date: 4/30/2012 8:25 am
Order No. 57663 Absolutely Perfect Thank You